The Museloop Platform for Museums
Try Museloop to enhance your visitor experience and make it more engaging and meaningful. Our goal is to help museums elevate their interpretive content through interactive educational games. Leading museums have already adopted the platform to engage their visitors of all ages, particularly families and young adults. Quick and easy implementation making it the ideal tool for both temporary and permanent exhibits.
Engagement is Key
- Many apps promise engagement, we actually deliver! Tracking visitor engagement is crucial, so we help museums to measure and analyze it
- Everything data – We collect data about downloads, games played, completion rates, time in app and more
- Our unique Feedback Collection Feature tracks satisfaction and willingness to recommend your museum in real time
- Clients receive periodic reports and constant support in improving and promoting the app
- Pick a path – Choose in which gallery to deploy Museloop. We can begin with a single path, or with multiple to encourage repeat visits
- Use existing content – We’ll work together to easily and quickly adapt your existing interpretive content to our templates.
- Publish and promote app – Within weeks, the app will be published in the stores. We will give you all the support you need to successfully promote and market it.
- Measure and analyze success – We’ll provide you with reports to improve visitor experience and track project success.
I find Museloop’s work unique in the overwhelming digital climate of today and the endless amount of options available. All of the games lead the user to view and explore the original art work very closely, lifting his gaze from the smartphone screen.Head of the Youth Wing, Israel Museum, Jerusalem
Thanks to Museloop the visiting experience at the galleries of Beit Hatfutsot turned into even more entertaining and fun. Instead of the knowledge coming from an outside source, the users learn about the exhibits by playing and it is innovative and more relevant than ever.Chief Digital Officer, Beit Hatfutsot, The Museum of the Jewish People
As a museum exhibiting archeological artifacts, we face the challenge of connecting the ancient world with millennials. We found our answer in Museloop’s platform – a technology that uses games to create a quick and attractive way to evoke observation and learning of exhibits and stories from the past.Deputy Director, Bible Lands Museum Jerusalem